Terms and Conditions
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. By using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
Unless otherwise stated, NAMIFAI and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website and only for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
License to use website
By using our website, you are allowed to:(1) view pages from our website in a web browser;
(2) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
(3) print pages from our website;
(4) stream audio and video files from our website;
(5) use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to:(1) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(2) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(3) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other maliciouscomputer software;
(4) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
(5) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means without our express written consent;.
We do not warrant or represent:(1) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
(2) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(3) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website, and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:(1) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(2) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(3) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
(4) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:(1) are subject to the previous statements;
(2) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:(1) send you one or more formal warnings;
(2) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(3) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(4) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(5) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(6) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(7) suspend or delete your account on our website.
Should we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you are not allowed to take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).